eKids is an important part of our mission as we partner with you to lead your kids to grow in their walk with Christ.
I’m so thrilled to be able to welcome families into our new classrooms!
Just like in our church services, we’re taking additional steps to keep our eKids environment safe (and fun) for your family!
- Face coverings are required
- Please plan to stay at home if your child has a temperature of over 99.5, any COVID-19 symptoms, or has been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19
- Every staff member, volunteer, and child will have their temperature taken before
- Ekids volunteers will check you in at the Check In Station and handle any sign in sheets for you
- We encourage you to only send one parent/guardian into ekids for drop off and pick up
- Be sure to use hand sanitizer or wash your hands before entering the ekids area
- Check in Station and Classrooms will be sanitized before and after services.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at Check In Stations and Classrooms
Of course, we'll need to work together to help keep eKids a safe place for everyone, so please stay home and participate in church online if your child has had a fever in the past 14 days, shows any symptoms of COVID-19, or has been around anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
If you have any questions about what to expect, please don’t hesitate to reach out and let me know.
- Kendra Knauer, Children's Ministry Director
eKids leader, Kendra Knauer, along with the Preschool and Nursery teams have gathered together some helpful kids lessons and videos for you to use at home.
As we add more resources and links, you'll see them right here in the lesson library. While we currently are not hosting eKids programs on Sundays, we do send out a weekly newsletter about Sunday mornings every Wednesday at 5:00 PM. When children's programs begin again we'll be sure to share the news on email and social media!
Want to join our newsletter? Join here.
Kendra Knauer leads Echo's ministries to elementary aged children and oversees our amazing eKids department! She holds a Bachelor's Degree in Christian Education and a Master’s Degree in Special Education. Prior to joining the team at Echo, Kendra taught elementary students for 12 years in both private and public schools.
Kendra is married to Phil and is the mom of their two boys who are FULL of personality - Chase and Isaiah. She loves being able to combine her passion for teaching with her desire to walk with children on their faith journey. In her spare time, she loves to explore new hiking trails with her boys.
Favorite Foods: crab cakes, shrimp, and steak
Favorite Bible character: Esther